What you'll do
- Deliver superior client experience and best-in-class medicine via Small Door's framework and medical protocols;
- Diagnose and treat pets with illnesses and injuries;
- Keep detailed digital records and diligent client communication;
- Perform general practice surgeries and dentistries;
- Administer core vaccinations and counsel clients in well pet care.
Who you are
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or equivalent with an active license, and 1+ years of experience in the field (rotating internship a plus);
- Professional approach, excellent interpersonal skills, strong communicator, and a positive, can-do attitude
- Committed to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding the code of ethics;
- Thrives in team-oriented environment;
- Has a ‘glass half full’ attitude and a sense of humor!
What you'll get
- Competitive salary + team bonus;
- Opportunity for equity ownership;
- Health, dental + vision insurance;
- 401K (plus 4% company match);
- Upward mobility and growth opportunities;
- Generous paid-time off, parental leave, and company wide holidays;
- CitiBike membership, HealthAdvocate membership, One Medical membership, WageWorks commuter benefits, subsidized gym membership;
- Discounted veterinary care for your loved ones;
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you;
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back.