Chickasaw Trail Animal Hospital in Orlando, FL is looking to hire an Associate Veterinarian to join our practice!
Are you looking to practice high quality medicine in a well-established, award winning animal hospital? Chickasaw Trail Animal Hospital was established in 1994. We are a full service small animal hospital that provides quality medical, surgical, dental and boarding services and superb client service to a loyal client base-many of whom have been a part of our family for generations!
It is our desire to offer the best possible service to our clients. Our clients are friends as well as customers, and we value their continued trust and goodwill. Courtesy and patience with clients and their pets are our priorities. An attitude of “WE ARE GLAD YOU ARE HERE” must be conveyed to each and every client. If you share in this philosophy and have a desire to work collaboratively with an upbeat and cohesive team, Chickasaw Trail Animal Hospital wants to hear from you!
About the Hospital
We are a 4 doctor practice providing state of the art medical care.
Modern, 5 exam room facility-winner of the 2002 Veterinary Economics Hospital Design Merit Award!
Digital dental x-ray
Complete Idexx in-house laboratory
Diagnostic quality Ultrasound
Large, 2 table surgical suite
Radiocautery surgical unit
· Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
· Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
· Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
· Stay current with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
· Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
· Present a positive image of the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
· Other duties as assigned.
An ideal candidate is outgoing, cheerful, and able to easily connect and communicate with patients and team members alike. Is passionate and truly enjoys providing high levels of clinical care in the exam room as well as in the surgical suite.
· A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
· Licensure in good standing to practice in Florida
· Any experience level encouraged to apply!
Chickasaw Trail Animal Hospital is located in SE Orlando, nestled perfectly between Disney and the beaches.
We offer a competitive benefits package including:
Health, Dental, Vision
Annual CE funds, DEA and Licensure
and other industry perks
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
Internal Number: 2666
About Chickasaw Trail Animal Hospital
Our Why: For the love of animals and the people who love them.
Our Mission: To improve the comfort and well-being of pets by providing progressive and compassionate care. We develop a community of animal hospitals and pet resorts that share knowledge to achieve sustainable growth.
Our Values: We value teamwork, integrity, service excellence, innovation and goal orientation.